1) Opening – Inspirational Tune with Mike and Cindy aboard the ship, “The Queen Mary”, to create a positive emotional tone.
2) Short disclaimer and Mike’s Bio.
3) Intro of “Fibro 101” at the home of celebrity, Tom Dreesen.
4) Definition of Fibromyalgia.
5) A detailed look at the Hypothalamus, Pituitary, Adrenals, and Thyroid. The 6 reasons of hypothyroidism will be discussed, since many with fibromyalgia have hypothyroidism.
7) Fibro Organizations – The Community Pain Center, created by Lynne Matallana (founder of the National Fibromyalgia Association) will be discussed. www.ourcpc.org
8) The Fibro House: Mike and Cindy discuss practical tips in the bathroom, bedroom, and kitchen which will help those with fibro.
9) Supplements that help with fibro. This section will look at products for sleeping, relieving painful muscles, minimizing fibro fog,, etc.
10) Surviving the Holidays with Fibromyalgia. This section will give practical tips on de-stressing stressful events, such as the Holidays.
11) Fibro Exercise. This section will briefly go over what exercises to embrace, and which ones to avoid.
12) A brief look at a fibro fundraiser we could do in the future in the Grand Ballroom ~
13) Donations. For those interested in helping us with our informatative and inspirational medical films, feel free to contact Mike at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also help by purchasing some of our fun nautical gifts, which will be memorabilia of the film. Below are some of the items:
NAUTICAL TOTE BAG
NAUTICAL COFFEE CUP
NAUTICAL T-SHIRT WITH SHIP LOGO
BOOKMARKS (with scenes from the film)
LUGGAGE TAGS (with your address printed on it)
CAPTAIN HASTINGS PEN
NAUTICAL CHIP CLIP
NAUTICAL KEY CHAIN